- A. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
- Your privacy is important to us and we have taken steps to ensure that we do not collect more information from you than is necessary for us to provide you with our services and to protect your personal data.
- The Information collected by us including, but not limited to user name, address, phone number, and email address may be collected at the time of gaining our product/service.
- If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorised us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
(i) verifying your identity;
(ii) verifying your eligibility to register as a user of the Sites;
(iii) processing your registration as a user, providing you with a log-in ID for the Sites.
(iv) maintaining and managing your registration information; providing you with customer service and responding to your queries, feedback, claims or disputes.
- B. Accuracy of Personal Data
- We will ensure that the data held are accurate and up-to-date. If there is doubt as to the accuracy of the data , we will request you provide the relevant materials to correct the data. If you wish to access or correct your Personal Data, you may send your request in writing through [Contact] in homepage.
- C. Keeping of Person Data
- Under our Retention of Records policy and applicable money laundering legislation personal data must be kept at least 6 year after the end of the relationship or the last transaction.
- D. Security of Personal Data
We will take appropriate security measures to protect personal data. We will ensure that personal data are adequately protected against unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, or use by other people without authority.The detail of security measures as follow.
- Our platform adopts industrial standard encryption SSL technology and a cutting-edge firewall system to effectively prevent unauthorized access and fully safeguard your information from data theft. Fully aware of the importance of transaction data, only especially authorized personnel within our permission have access to your personal data.
- We use reliable servers that meet the security standards of the international credit card industry to prevent unauthorized access. All server data is stored in a data center with international security standards and is closely monitored 24/7 throughout the year.
- For registered users of the Sites, your Registration Information and Account Information can be viewed and edited through your account, which is protected by a password. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email.
- We conduct standard and strict procedures based on Customer Due Diligence request by Money service provider who hold Money Service Operators License of Hong Kong, to authenticate each Account user. For each new application, your government-issued photo ID and proof of address are required, and this documentation is closely examined before proceeding with the application process. The Customer Due Diligence Procedure not only effectively prevents fraud and other illegitimate purposes, but also guarantees a secure transaction environment for each account user. No data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secure. As a result, while we try to protect the information we hold for you, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
- E. Disclosure of Personal Data
- You agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to service providers engaged by us to assist us with providing you with our services (including but not limited to Money service, Merchant service, data entry, database management, promotions, products and services alerts, delivery services and payment extension services) ("Service Providers"). These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and are only permitted to use your Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified at section A above, and not for their own purposes.
- You agree that we may disclose and transfer your Personal Data to other affiliated companies; When necessary we may also disclose and transfer your Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory and other organizations for the purposes of legal .We may share your Account Information with banks or vendors to enable your transactions on the Sites to be completed.